6.14.2008

Smocking, stockings, and a Week with my Folks

I was gone to my parents' house for the past week. It was quite enjoyable.

I went shopping with my mom and bought my first pair of support hose. Explanation: Okay, I'm slightly neurotic and worry about varicose veins...I don't have any and I'd like to keep it that way.

We went everywhere. Friday night I went to a "bunko" party with my mom & sis. Saturday, I went to a baby shower for my cousins' wife. Sunday, I went to a birthday party for my brother-in-law, Monday, it was the pool with my sister. Tuesday, I attended a community birthday party at an assisted living community. Wednesday, I rode 18-20 miles with my dad and nephew all around town. Thursday, I had a night out with my sis. Friday was a joint birthday/fathers' day party for my mom and dad, and Saturday was a smocking class and the drive back home.

My Family knows how to keep me busy! Thank goodness. Only 13 more days until I see my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment