1.16.2009

Getting Away

I'm excited. This weekend the hubby and I are getting away, just the two of us, for the first time in a long time. We're heading about three hours north to a place that we have never been. The only plans that we have made are (1) to actually secure a place to sleep and (2) that skiing might have to happen one of the days that we are there.

Hubby and I love to travel, but we find so little opportunity to as a result of his and my own school schedules and other obligations. This was one of those rare occasions when we simply decided to chuck it all, hire the dog sitter, and run away. Very spontaneous - very much a godsend.

So, if you wonder where I am this weekend - when I fail to blog or fail to read/comment on your blogs. You can be 90% certain that I am snuggled up next to my husband in a king-size bed watching TV and eating takeout after a long day of skiing. I honestly don't think it can get any better than that!

Have a great weekend, Everybody!

1 comment: