6.06.2006

Tattoo

So, I've been thinking about getting a tattoo. And yes, I am well aware that most of my family and in-laws alike will at once be put to shame and dissapprove of my unraveling lifestyle as soon as ink touches my skin, but it's an idea I am playing with - the disintegration of familial relations with one fell swoop of a more-or-less mechanized ink pen.

I think I want to make a statement...and since I'm not one for setting myself ablaze or making catchy slogan signs, I think permanently afixing an image of some sort onto my body ought to do the trick. I'm thinking - something political, something shocking, something timely....a pink butterfly right above my butt crack. Only joking.

But, yes, I am considering a tattoo and there you have it.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete