5.20.2008

A wee bit compulsive

So, I've been a tad bit compulsive recently.

Since my herniated disc and my doctor's orders to cease and desist all running, I have been riding my bike...quite a bit. My goal is to be able to ride the 8.5 miles to and from my work by the end of the summer (17 miles round trip). Gas prices are high and I need something to do while the husband is gone.

So, I went to put on my bike shorts the other day and couldn't find them. I shrugged, put on another pair of shorts and went about my business. 5 hours, 2 raw thighs, 5 closets, 9 rooms, and 1 demolished house later and I still couldn't find those darn shorts. I called the husband and even had him check all of his bags to see if he had mistakenly taken my shorts...he says he didn't.

So, the missing shorts are still nagging me - like 3 days later. I can't find them anywhere. I've gone through every piece of clothing currently in the house and they are still MIA. Are you kidding me?! It's not like I go anywhere else whilst sweaty and gross and take my shorts off - they have got to be in this house. No where. I've cleaned out every closet, refolded all clothing and linens, looked under every bed, bookcase, or other low to the floor furniture. Nada.

So, I'm gonna have to continue to ride my bike - chaffed thighs and all. But, at least I have something to think about and occupy me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment