6.18.2008

A New Swimsuit

This Saturday I will leave to join my in-laws in Myrtle Beach. My husband's mom's side of the family gets together ever year and spends a week there. Since hubster is away, I get to join them on my own. I'm very excited to spend some time with family and to have another distraction to make the time before hubby comes home more bearable.

As all women know, a trip to the beach is a beautiful thing...unless you need a new bathing suit and unfortunately, I do. I've had the same little suit for the last 2-3 years and I've grown tired of it. So, I embarked upon the lovely and thrilling journey of finding a new suit for a reasonable price.

I found one bathing suit which I thought to be both modest and youthful...and it cost $71. (The price one must pay to not frolic about in lingerie-like swim wear).

No comments:

Post a Comment