10.09.2009

I've been bad at writing

Let me tell you what we have been up to since my last post:

I was able to get a job here in Portland.
Praise God.
Matt passed the bar.
Praise God.
My job is going smoothly.
Praise God.
We were able to rent the sweetest little house in the SE.
Praise God.
We are becoming more involved in our church.
Praise God.
We found out we were pregnant in early August.
Praise God.
We saw the beautiful heartbeat twice.
Praise God.
We couldn't find a heartbeat today & our precious baby #2 went home.
Praise God.

A lot of things become hard to understand when you find yourself in a situation such as this. You might question God or His will or intentions. I get that. I've been there - twice. But - my God is a good God. He's a good Father. He is growing me and shaping me and He has a plan. I praise God even in mourning - knowing that my babies will see Him in His full majesty before I do and never know pain and sorrow. One day perhaps I'll even hold them - but I trust them to be in the arms of my Savior for all eternity.

"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away; Blessed be the name of the Lord."

4 comments:

  1. My husband and I are praying for you two. Thank you for being confident in God's providence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 AM

    We love you.

    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so strong in HIM. Your faith is amazing. Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:30 PM

    We love you and are so thankful that God is faithful in giving you grace through the pain.

    Lean hard on Him. He will not leave you or forsake you!
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete