6.15.2008

Husband, I love you...

I woke up this morning and thought about my husband. The absence of him is pretty unbearable, but he left little reminders around the house to keep me company and thoughtful. They are as follows:

His law books.

His Lego Millenium Falcon (I think that's what it is).

The receipts that are on his nightstand.

His bass.

His change jar.

The coffee that he roasted for me before he left - so, that I wouldn't have to drink "swill." (Even though he is currently living on "swill."

A man who keeps me in coffee - that's my thoughtful, wonderful, husband.

The coffee should last for 12 more days!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Being apart isn't any fun. Soon you two will be together and then you will have a wonderful summer.
    Mom


    10 days to go.

    ReplyDelete