7.31.2010

FINALLY Finished Object: Baby Girl's Quilt



Last night I finished Lil' Miss' quilt.

It is my first ever completed quilt. First time with batting and batting. First time binding. First time with those mitered corners. Needless to say when it was all said and done, I did my very own lil' pregnant lady happy dance. Then, the true test came: would it make it through it's first wash or would it fray beyond recognition and be reduced to one tiny scrap of very pretty fabric.I stayed up until around 11:30pm waiting for it to fully dry and was met with SUCCESS! Yay. Lil' one can come now - well, in about 4-5 weeks.

Next projects in the queue: nursing cover, baby sling, Christmas stocking. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    It is beautiful. Great job, sweetie.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete